Please leave feedback about your experience with these low-carb doctors whether it was positive, negative or indifferent. This will help other patients who are looking for quality medical care from a low-carb perspective. Negative comments posted anonymously will NOT be approved. A name and valid e-mail address is required.

Wednesday

Dr. Naomi Parrella--Mount Prospect, IL

cover.jpg NAME:
Naomi Parrella MD
Family Physician
CONTACT:
AMG Metrodocs
431 Lakeview Court
Suite D
Mt Prospect, Illinois 60004
(847) 296-3040

1 comment:

Joyce P said...

Wonderful, caring, supportive and knowledgeable. Dr. Parrella has supported me in my weight loss journey since May of 2012. I have lost as of today 140 pounds. Her approach is non judgmental and follow up is necessary. She has wonderful ideas and she gets so excited when you lose weight and you can change or go off medications. This is the best Doctor I have ever worked with. So glad I found her. IF YOU LISTEN TO HER IT WORKS. I recommend her 100%.