Please leave feedback about your experience with these low-carb doctors whether it was positive, negative or indifferent. This will help other patients who are looking for quality medical care from a low-carb perspective. Negative comments posted anonymously will NOT be approved. A name and valid e-mail address is required.

Monday

Dr. Heather Wood--Albuquerque, NM

cover.jpg NAME:
Heather Wood, MD
Psychiatrist
CONTACT:
Heather Wood MD
4810 Hardware Dr. NE
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87109
(505) 291-2536

2 comments:

Heather Wood MD said...

Thanks Jimmy! My contact information has changed since then. Current information is:
Heather Wood MD, practice of general psychiatry
4810 Hardware Dr. NE
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87109
Interested potential patients should send me a brief letter explaining their needs and giving contact information.
I do a lot of work with lifestyle interventions to improve mental illness.

Thanks again for your wonderful blog, which was such a help to me when I first went ketogenic, and ever since.

Jimmy Moore said...

THANKS Dr. Wood! Can you email me at livinlowcarbman@charter.net and send me your headshot photo, an updated telephone number, and a website if you have one. THANK YOU!