Please leave feedback about your experience with these low-carb doctors whether it was positive, negative or indifferent. This will help other patients who are looking for quality medical care from a low-carb perspective. Negative comments posted anonymously will NOT be approved. A name and valid e-mail address is required.

Monday

Dr. Patricia Elliot--Bellingham, WA

cover.jpg NAME:
Patricia Elliott, N.D.
Naturopathic physician

CONTACT:
Elliot Health Care
1155 N. State St. #610
Bellingham, WA 98225
(360) 647-0228

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dr. Elliott is a wonderful doctor to go to for answers. I suffered from ill health for a year and a half at a young age with no answers. She found the root of several health issues and has encouraged me to live a healthy lifestyle, especially thorough low-carb/gluten free. Not a day goes by that I don't question, "what would Dr. Elliott think about this?"

Anonymous said...

I've just started seeing Dr. Elliot after 2 years of poor health at a young age. She looked over all the blood work my previous doctors were saying was "fine" and immediately saw areas for concern. I am hoping that she can guide me back to good health and I am hopeful that she will.